What to see and do
There's so much to enjoy at Glamis that you may need a 'Friend of Glamis' season ticket!
- Enjoy a guided tour of the castle and marvel at the history
- Admire our formal gardens and explore nature walks in our grounds
- Enjoy lunch, coffee or afternoon tea in the Castle Restaurant from award-winning caterers.
- Visit the Pavilion Shop for some inspirational gift ideas, books, jewellery or clothing
- Relax over coffee and a snack in the 'Hub' cafe/gallery and enjoy the 'Spirit of Glamis' on DVD
- Browse one of the exhibition rooms on the ground floor or take in the Family Exhibition room at the end of the castle tour
- Experience one of the many seasonal Events which take place
Useful to know...
All tours of Glamis are guided. Once your tour begins every room has its own story and the evolution of the castle and legendary tales are brought to life by your own enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide.
Our experienced guides offer conducted tours in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish. When our language speaking guides are not available we offer written translations in several languages or invite your Group Tour Leader to translate. Guided tours last approximately 50 minutes and are included with the Castle and Grounds admission ticket.
A visit to the Pavilion Shop, Castle Restaurant, Hub & Exhibition Rooms is included with your grounds only admission.