Castle Guide Position
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team of castle guides. Glamis Castle is known for its excellence in customer service, as well as for the warm welcome our visitors receive from our castle guides, so the ideal candidate should be outgoing, confident and friendly. The position is part time and will involve 3-4 days of work per week. Ability to speak a foreign language would be advantageous, but not essential.
Applications are invited in writing with a current CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Strathmore Estates (Holding) Ltd, Glamis, Forfar, DD8 1RJ
Garden Volunteering Opportunity
In the garden at Glamis Castle we are starting a journey of restoration and development; we are looking for a small team of willing volunteers to join us at this exciting time.
Volunteers can provide a valuable contribution & this is a wonderful opportunity to be part of this magnificent garden, as well as a chance to improve your skills and meet other like-minded people. No experience required just a willingness to be involved.
· Help to maintain the garden to a high standard
· Work alongside the Head Gardener and the existing garden team
· Help with the renovation of our historic Italian Garden to its former glory
· Engage with visitors while working in the garden
· Opportunity to learn from our experienced garden team
· Gaining knowledge on garden practices
· Free entry to you and your family to the garden throughout the open season
· 10% off in shop and restaurant
· Day visits to other local gardens
· Fresh air and a wonderful setting
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Des Cotton, Glamis Castle 07515579376 or email@example.com