Seasonal Gardener 2017
Glamis Castle has a vacancy for a seasonal gardener to help the existing full time team maintain and develop this historically important garden and landscape.
Applicants must show good attention to detail as well as being a team-player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Help to maintain the garden and grounds to a high standard.
• Undertake regular grounds maintenance tasks as instructed by the head gardener or existing garden staff, including grass cutting, hedge cutting and weed control.
• Work alongside the Head Gardener and the existing garden team.
• Engage with visitors while working in the gardens.
• Previous experience in a horticultural position or/and a horticultural qualification.
• Able to show a competent level of knowledge of grass and grounds care machines.
• Able to work a Monday to Friday work pattern.
• A clean driving license is essential.
• Experience of working in a public facing position would be preferred but not essential.
Telephone: 01307 840393
Applications are invited in writing with a current CV attached to:
Strathmore Estates (Holding) Ltd, Glamis, Forfar, DD8 1RJ
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org