31ST MARCH | 10:00 - 16:30
Celebrate Mother’s Day this year at the historic Glamis Castle, childhood home of HM Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
Mother’s Day Ideas
- Feel like royalty on our Guided Tours. Go on a 50 minute tour, exploring the castle’s main state rooms and learn about the historic mothers that left their mark in the castle.
- Treat your mum to lunch in the Victorian Kitchen Restaurant
- Visit the Pavilion Gift Shop and browse the large selection of gifts, Scottish produce, clothing, books and jewellery.
- Stroll through our Gardens and Grounds and look out for a variety of flora and fauna.
- Be sure to check out the Gin Bothy Experience in Glamis Village which offers culture and tradition with tasting & retail.