17TH JULY 2020 | 6.45PM
Please come and join us for Dirty Dancing at Glamis Castle on 17/07 at 6.45pm (film starts at 7.30pm)
Relive the 80s classic in the beautiful grounds of the castle, it promises to be a spectacular night. We still get a lot of requests for this film and it was sold out last year. We hope this might be the perfect antidote to the difficult time that we have all had this year.
This will be a reduced capacity screening and could anyone buying tickets for more than household please inform us via Facebook or email that this is the case. We will be emailing everyone with a seating area, obviously socially distanced from other seating areas and this will be on a first come first served basis on where you would like to seated (front, middle, and back). Glamis Castle will be providing takeaway food and hot drinks. If you have any questions regarding accessibility or something specific then please get in touch with us.
This will be an open-air screening, so please bring your chairs and anything else that you may wish for the night. Just remember not to put baby in the corner!
To book tickets please click below.
Specific Covid-19 Information
- If you are from a shielding group, as per government advice, we ask you not to purchase a ticket to any of our events at this time. We sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future.
- Seating areas will be designated on customer request. You can choose to email or message this via facebook straight away, or we will contact you to find out your seating preference. All seating areas will be distanced 2m apart.
- We kindly ask that you wear a face covering while not in your seating area while inside the venue grounds.
- We will issue every group with a binbag on entry to the event. Please do not go to the bin at any point as we are wary this could create an issue with social distancing. Instead we will collect all bin bags at the end of the screening.
- Only buy tickets for a specific seating area for those in your household. If you wish to be seated 2m from another group, please let us know and we can easily sort this.
- Sanitiser will be available upon entry and exit, as well as stationed near the toilets themselves.
- Once the screening had ended we will ask specific seating areas to leave first to ensure there is not a bottleneck. Please be patient at this point, we are very wary of making this event a safe success at every stage.
- We will do everything that we can to ensure the safety of everyone attending, providing ample signage and compliance with government guidance. Blue Monkey Events and Glamis Castle will not be held responsible for anyone acting out with our guidance and direction. We withhold the right to ask anyone to leave who is not adhering to any mandatory guidelines at the venue.