Welcome to Glamis House, luxury self-catering accommodation in Glamis. Set in the beautiful Angus countryside Glamis House offers a unique experience perfect for a family getaway.
After undergoing a prestigious renovation Glamis House is available as a luxurious self-catering rental accommodation in Glamis, perfect for a corporate event or wedding. Glamis House is also the perfect retreat for a family gathering or special occasion. The House has 1 master apartment, 4 en suite bedrooms and 1 single bedroom and sleeps up to 12 adult guests. There are also extensive gardens and access to a full range of sporting pursuits on the estate and, further afield.
We have been preparing for your stay and are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Glamis House.
How we have prepared to welcome:
- We have undertaken a detailed Covid-19 risk assessment in order to keep our guests, our staff and our local community safe.
- Our staff have been trained in advanced cleaning protocols in line with guidance published by the Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers.
- We have undertaken a recognised online course for accommodation providers in cleaning protocols.
For your safety and comfort our processes have changed:
- We have had to put additional measures in place to protect guests and staff which have meant making some changes to the usual guest experience. We would therefore appreciate your help as these help protect you and our staff.
- A two-night minimum stay is offered, due to the amount of additional deep cleaning required .
- Arrival time at 4pm and departure at 11am. Check-in details will be emailed to you 48 hours prior to your arrival and as we now require nine hours to clean the property, we would kindly request that guests have checked out by 11am to allow ourhousekeepers immediate access. (Please note that many self-catering agencies are setting arrivals at 6pm and departures at 10am due to the extended cleaning hours now required).
- We will be welcoming our guests by telephone and will call you 48 hours prior to your arrival in order to explain the arrival process.
- We are currently unable to meet and show you around Glamis House on arrival, as we would usually do. However prior to arrival, we will email any useful information, including operating instructions for the appliances. Please be assured that we can be contacted by telephone at all times should you have any further questions.
- If any issues arise during your stay, including maintenance, we will of course address these as soon as possible. A staff member will visit in full PPE and during the investigation, would ask you to step out of Glamis House.
In addition to our own requirements, the Government guidelines state that guests kindly:
- Strip the beds and bag up the linen with towels and robes at the end of their stay to protect our staff coming in to clean. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- Open the windows and the sliding doors prior to departure.
- Leave accommodation as it was found on arrival.
- Ensure the dishwasher is on, all left-over food and drink is taken home and all house-hold waste is disposed of in the outside bins. Please do not leave anything in the inside bins.
Additional measures to reassure our guests:
- There is hand sanitiser at the entrance to Glamis House.
- If required, we will provide guidance to guests regarding what to do if symptoms of Covid-19 develop during their stay.
- We will ensure there is an adequate supply of cleaning materials, including disinfectant, for guests to use during their stay.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone: 01307 840393 (9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday) or 07515 579 378.