Retail Sales Assistant – Glamis Castle
Main Purpose of Job
To maximise sales, make customers feel welcome, and to ensure the retail area is maintained in a safe, clean, tidy and attractive condition.
- To greet customers and to ensure that they feel welcome
- To offer assistance to customers when required
- To process sales accurately and efficiently
- To apply discounts in line with company policy
- To maintain the shop in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that merchandise is effectively displayed.
- To check deliveries and to note and report any damages or discrepancies
- To ensure that all stock is correctly and clearly priced and coded
- To maintain stock rooms in a clean and well organised manner
- To carry out end-of-day procedures
- To carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties that may be required from time to time
- To be aware of, and to adhere to company rules.
- To report any damage to buildings, fixtures, fittings and stock.
- To report any suspicions of theft.
- It is the duty of all staff to maintain a safe working environment and to avoid any actions or circumstances that may put them or any other person in danger, and to report any potential hazards to their line manager.
Responsible to The Retail Manager
Please send an application (which should include an up to date CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org