There’s so much to enjoy at Glamis that you may wish to take advantage of our ‘Friend of Glamis‘ season ticket!
- Enjoy a guided tour of the castle and marvel at the history
- Admire our formal gardens and explore nature walks in our grounds
- Enjoy lunch, coffee or afternoon tea in the Castle Restaurant from award-winning caterers.
- Relax over coffee and a snack in the Hub Coffee Shop and enjoy the ‘Spirit of Glamis’ on DVD
- Visit the Pavilion Shop for some inspirational gift ideas, books, jewellery or clothing
- Browse one of the exhibition rooms on the ground floor or take in the Family Exhibition room at the end of the castle tour
- Experience one of the many seasonal Events which take place
Angus has it all, from the breathtaking scenery of the rolling hills and glens, to the sandy white beaches along the stunning coastline in the east of Scotland.
There are lots of exciting things to see and do in between, from playing championship golf courses to visiting castles and historic houses. With a unique choice of accommodation, a packed programme of events and festivals throughout the year and world famous food to choose from, there’s something for everyone, making Angus the perfect holiday destination.
There are seven towns in Angus – Arbroath, Brechin, Carnoustie, Forfar, Kirriemuir, Monifieth and Montrose – each with its own unique character and attractions. This beautiful county has excellent road, rail and air links and is within easy reach of Scotland’s main cities.
So let your Angus adventure begin…